A little about me

Ellie and I on Christmas Day
A little about me

Hi, I am Leanne, a new mummy aged 29. Our baby girl is our rainbow baby after an early miscarriage last year. I am married and have been with my husband for almost 13 years. We own our own home and are both ambitious in our working lives and we do love nice things (we both have expensive taste). I also have two cats who are a massive part of my life and make our house a home. Suki is an Ocicat who loves teddies and has been found in the nursery a few times pinching teddies that aren't hers! She is very cheeky but also very sweet. Kimba the Abysinnian was a kitten when I got him and is so soppy. He has to be in any little space he can to get close to me, even now when I am feeding baby, he will give her headbutt kisses. He loves playing fetch with things that rustle. That reminds me we haven't had any Roses or Quality Streets this year, they are his favourites although the wrapping isn't quite as good now.
Morning Greeting

When it comes to anything we buy we always say we won't rush into a decision and have walked out of that new home sales office, car garage, sofa shop, bed shop, travel agent with something that has stretched our budget!!! That's just who we are, we enjoy working towards something and do so to pay for these things.
Buying our first Audi

As a couple we enjoy eating out, going to the cinema, the usual things but we also enjoy going to either watch motorbike racing (British Superbikes or club level racing) or my husband races/does track days.

I absolutely love seeing new places, going for walks (I don't do this as often as I would like at the moment), spending time with family, working on my businesses and holidays. I have extremely fond memories of going to the Lake District as a child with my sister and grandparents, doing all the outdoorsy things like feeding lambs, collecting chicken eggs, stroking cows noses, Shetland pony rides, swinging on a Tarzon swing (don't think that is the official name but that's what we called it), going for walks including spending hours walking mountains Scaffell Pike and Ben Nevis (still need to do Snowden) and fishing!! I haven't done any of that for a long time and would love to introduce our daughter to those things. Most of our holidays have been in Greece or Canary Islands for sunshine and relaxation. I love them and again can't wait to take our daughter!

I am a fairly girly girl, I love make up, I can't leave the house without it on. My hair and nails are not the best but I try haha! I love nice clothes but am desperate for a new wardrobe. Most of my income this year has gone on saving for baby things and maternity leave. Now I am breastfeeding I have to think about the access to my breasts so I don't look too fashionable at the moment, I have definitely become a mum, hmmmm! I love running and am looking forward to getting back into it at some point. I found it be a great way of clearing my head, increasing my energy levels and I lost weight doing it too. I felt strong which I really think helped me during pregnancy/labour and post labour.
My Dad and I post a 5 mile run

I currently have 3 businesses and I love all of them! I am always open minded to other opportunities, I strive to be successful but also to do something I enjoy, to be the best wife, mum, daughter, granddaughter, sister, auntie I can be!

That's it for now...

Thanks for reading.

Leanne x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Insurance - what it really means

Into Toddlerdom part 1