So I had my first day of work!

Today I had my first Keep in Touch day!

Honestly I feel great!!

I have been so worried about how I am possibly going to be able to start working again, thinking, can I earn a full-time wage very much part-time? Will I have enough clients? Will baby cope without me for a bit? Will she take an expressed bottle of milk? How will I feel? Will I still remember how to do what I do?

I survived! Does this sound familiar?

I really love what I do and although today all I did was touch base with social media, send a few messages to clients, speak to one client and to my accountant regarding my tax return I felt great! I finally feel like I can make this work. Having no choice but to do as much as I can in the hours I have baby free I can do this!

You spend so much time being a mummy and attempting to be a wife that you think you can't just be you again but you can even if it is in a small dose!

Baby was great for Nanna, she was in the next room, she took at bottle, even needed my expressed milk an hour after I expressed it. Nanna got her ready to go for a walk and went for an hour whilst she slept, she even got her to sleep in her bouncer chair, using her foot (why doesn't she do that for me!?) Nanna loved spending time with her and I feel so refreshed and excited for the next time!

So if you are worried, know you can do it, it just might feel a little alien at first and you will worry how baby will be but I don't think we give them enough credit!

To top it off I went for a run with a local group whilst daddy had baby! It was my second Couch to 5k outing.

I am doing this, you can do this!

Keep going wonder women (and of course supermen in this role!)

Leanne x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Insurance - what it really means

A little about me

Into Toddlerdom part 1