Hello again!

Hello...

It has been far too long since my last blog post. I have so much to write about and I will be aiming to post something each week from now on.

Hope you are enjoying the weather, we are very lucky to have had it like this for so long. I have certainly developed a tan from all the pram walking!

Our daughter is 9 months old next week, it is crazy how fast it has gone and there have been many different difficulties and challenges and so many rewarding moments too. We have so many photographs and videos, she is a little addictive.



Being a mum and learning her little ways, with changing routines at different stages in her development has meant learning to fit work in has been difficult.

I have adapted each time and find as much time as possible to work without it being a detriment to her.

It is funny, I now see ladies who are pregnant and expecting their first child, I laugh about the things friends used to say to me and how I laughed it off and said I couldn't wait haha! Now I know what they meant and feel for the new mummies to be.

Being a mum for the first time has ups and downs, I would be lying if I said it was easy and that I don't feel like I can't do it sometimes but it is possible and you learn so much as you go along.

I have lots to share about Pregnancy, preparing for baby's arrival, Hypnobirthing, the labour and birth experience, breastfeeding, sleeping (or not) and so much more.

Thought I would share this with you before I go... A book my friend leant me in the early months, very funny! Dummy - The Comedy and Chaos of real-life parenting

Please keep checking in....

Leanne :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Insurance - what it really means

A little about me

Into Toddlerdom part 1